U

Friday, October 11th, 2024 6:49 PM

Charges for returned equipment

There is a false charge on my account for "unreturned equipment" that I am receiving constant spam texts about. I returned this hardware through the UPS store and have a photo of the receipt and the hardware being handed off. They told me to take it, almost like they knew this would happen. I already worked with a rep about this who assured me that this wouldn't be a problem, but here we we are with escalated texts and a charge on my account balance. I have a screenshot of this conversation as well. I want this charge removed and the spam to stop. Who do I need to work with to make this happen? 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

7 days ago

Good evening, user_rgpbyh! Thank you for reaching out about the unreturned equipment notices. We are happy to check further on this. UPS does a fantastic job of getting the equipment back to us. It is scanned in at our warehouse where it gets removed from your account. Has the shipment already been received by us or did you return it more than a week ago?

3 Messages

Yes, I returned it at the end of August. I have proof of the transaction that I am more than happy to provide.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hi there, @user_rgpbyh ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience, I can most definitely get you taken care of regarding the equipment that you returned. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full-service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Hey Richard, sorry for the delay. The recent hurricanes have thrown things into chaos over here. I've sent a DM to "Xfinity Support" to hopefully get this sorted.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

No worries at all, @user_rgpbyh! We are here at your convenience. I see your DM and will be replying to it momentarily. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here