U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Oct 22, 2021 5:53 AM

Cancelled Xfinity due to a move and never received my final bill

I called to cancel my Xfinity plan a month before I needed to move (more than two moths ago) and my Xfinity plan was disconnected over a month ago, one day before the end of the payment cycle. The equipment I had was returned and the online portal has update to show I no longer have it. I was told I would receive a final bill and never received one (in the mail of through email). Currently, my bill reflects that I owe Xfinity for an entire month that I did not have service. I have called and used the online chat to talk with multiple agents who have given me conflicting reports. They say that my account should be updated in a few days and I come back to see my account still un-updated. I have talked to some agents that told me there was no balance and another who told me that there is a balance. I would like to resolve this final bill. Thank you.  

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

190 Messages

1 m ago

Hello @user_5426a9 and thank you for reaching out about your account. I know if I was getting conflicting reports about my account being closed, a balance owed or not owed I would be frustrated and reaching out or answers too! You have come to the correct place for help with your account. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name and the address so we can get right on this! This is how you can send us a message:

(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation!) 

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3Gbouzt for an example.

New to the Community?

Start Here