U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Oct 21, 2021 6:01 AM

Cancel Starz Subscriptioin

I accidentally used the flex box to purchase a Starz subscription. I want to cancel that since I saw it come up at a $8.99 charge on my Xfinity internet bill. It's really frustrating because there is no way to manage/ do this on the xfinity portal, and the flex box doesn't show me subscribed to anything, so I can't do this anywhere. Xfinity, I don't care about reversing any charges/payments for using the Starz subscription. But you must create an intelligible way of canceling these subscriptions! We've had this for over a week, so the "give it time to show up on the record" excuse doesn't cut it.

PS. I wouldn't have ever chosen to use Xfinity if they weren't the only internet option in my area.

Official Employee

• 

3K Messages

1 m ago

Greetings, @user_3c2f34! Thanks for reaching out to us on the Forums! I hope you are having an amazing night! I apologize to hear that you were unable to unsubscribe from Starz. We appreciate the feedback and will pass this along to the proper channels for future enhancements. We can certainly get Starz removed for you. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityMichaelC I am having the same problem, I cannot cancel my Starz or Disney channel.  It says I don't have a subscription but I have been paying for a few months now and it shows up on my bill

Official Employee

• 

38 Messages

Hey there, @user_644a02. Thank you for the comment. We can definitely assist you.

Could you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

8 d ago

Agree- a real workaround to figure out- who has time- its a sly way to add on to the bill.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

8 d ago

I am also having this probelm. Its not apparent on website or on remote on tv how to unsubscribe. Its a sly way to add on the bills

New to the Community?

Start Here