• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, April 6th, 2021 7:06 AM

Closed

billing question

My account shows "Your Plan Internet 175 MbpsTV10+ Channels $80.95/mo"
My charges are "Reg mo $145.40"
and my last bill was for "March 28, 2021 $156.25"

Please correct any errors and get back to me.

Thanks,
Jim acct   --6706

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

409 Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, Jim! Thank you for bringing this to our attention through our Forums page. I understand you have some concerns, related to your monthly reoccurring charge not showing to match up to what you were quoted, and I can definitely appreciate reaching out to us. Rest assured; you're with a pro, and I will be more than happy to get to the bottom of this with you!

Before we begin, can you please click on the chat icon, in the upper, right-hand corner, which should allow you to send us a private message, which should also be routed to me, and my team of corporate experts. Can you also please include your full last name, as well as your house number, from your street address? Thank you in advance, and we look forward to hearing back from you!

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

@KINGYSB FWIW, @ComcastTylerJ engaged with the customer a full 10 hours before your post.  While your information may be good, once an OE engages with a customer, it is rather irrelevant.  Please be mindful of OE engagement with customers.  Thanks.  😉

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here