U

Saturday, July 13th, 2024 3:55 PM

BILLING ERROR

**Billing Error**

In April 2024, I requested a transfer of my internet service to my new residence and asked for a new modem, as my old one was outdated. The representative assured me that a technician would visit my new home and provide the new modem. However, no technician arrived. I called to request another visit, but this also did not happen. The old modem does not work in my new residence due to inoperable wall plugs. 

Since April 2024, I have not received any internet services from Xfinity, yet I have been billed for May and June. Despite multiple calls, the representatives I spoke with could not understand the issue or verify my lack of internet service. This situation amounts to fraudulent billing, as I have not received any services since moving. 

How can I get this bill adjusted appropriately and ensure my account does not close negatively. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

2 months ago

user_165iqn 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you with your billing concern. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

2 Messages

Thank you for your feedback! I've sent a direct message and am now waiting for a response.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here