jacbro's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Dec 18, 2020 7:00 AM

Billing address

There is no Edit feature on billing address.  It is incorrect, and I'm not able to change it.

Responses

Accepted Solution

BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.3K Messages

5 m ago

Please see https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/updating-your-mailing-address. You can't change this yourself, you need to have a Comcast rep make the change for you. If an Employee doesn't reply to your message here contact a phone rep at 1-800-Comcast, or see https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us to chat or schedule a callback. If you decide to visit a Service Center or Xfinity Store be sure to check locations and hours at https://www.xfinity.com/support/service-center-locations.

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

5 m ago

Good afternoon, jacbro. This is certainly something we can help you out with here, if you haven't already gotten it corrected. If you'd like our support, please send me a PM with your first and last name. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 m ago

ComcastMorgan

I need to change my billing address.

ComcastTeds

Official Employee

• 

18.9K Messages

4 m ago

@frankheitzman 

To send a private message, please click her name "ComcastMorgan" from the earlier post,  then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
ComcastRob

Official Employee

• 

250 Messages

4 m ago

@frankheitzman

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. When you send us a direct message we can protect your information and your account. Please click on my handle (ComcastRob) and send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

FYI, the chat robot is unhelpful, asking it about the billing address just sends you the link where you can't actually change the billing address. I tried calling the number provided, and all I can get is a message about outages in my area, I'm unable to speak with an agent about changing my billing address. I understand that all of your systems are designed to stop me from actually speaking with a human, but the only way I seem to be able to change my billing address is to talk to a human. So, what am I supposed to do?

New to the Community?

Start Here