M

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Tuesday, November 14th, 2023 5:24 PM

Closed

Bill

I have been with Xfinity for over two years and whenever I have to call customer service IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER, everybody seems clueless about their job and how to help customers! My wifi bill went up $50 and it seems that nobody can find a solution for me. This is absolutely ridiculous 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

9 months ago

Expert

• 

104.9K Messages

9 months ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

9 months ago

Hello, can somebody please help me with my bill? Customer service over the phone never helps

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Billing issue

Official Employee

• 

687 Messages

We are happy to help you. please send a direct message with your name and address. Thank you 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

i just sent a message, thank you

Expert

• 

104.9K Messages

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here