• 

1 Message

Friday, May 27th, 2022 4:52 AM

Closed

Being charged for equipment that I never received or purchased

I have these 2 charges in my bill for equipments I never ordered:

LMTD BASIC HD

$7.35
This Equipment is Inactive, to Avoid Future Charges Please Return The Equipment to your Nearest Service Center.

DVR BOX

$7.35
This Equipment is Inactive, to Avoid Future Charges Please Return The Equipment to your Nearest Service Center.
I contacted customer support to get rid of those charges each month, they keep giving me a $15 refund and says those charges wont show up anymore. But these charges keep coming back every month and I'm getting tired of contacting customer support each month to dispute the same charge.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

330 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_a8514d We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us today. I know how frustrating it is when unexpected charges appear on the bill and we'd be happy investigate this with you to find out why the charges keep coming back. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here