U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, May 12th, 2023 9:35 AM

Closed

Autopay discount suddenly dropped from account

I've been using autopay (and receiving a $10 discount) every since setting up an account. I was told as long as I maintain autopay I would continue to receive the discount. Now this month not only has my discounted plan expired (expected), they dropped the auto pay discount to add insult to injury! I can't think of a single company who suddenly stops giving autopay discounts.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Greetings, @user_ba8f09! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your auto-pay discount, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

1 Message

@XfinityJamesC​ Hey I just googled this problem because the same thing happened to me and it brought me to this thread. You guys seriously just drop people off Autopay, then by the time the user realizes they havent made a payment its already time for you to charge him a $10 late fee. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello, @user_pdtmps, and thanks for your reply to this thread. We are here and happy to help you with an investigation of why autopayment might have been removed. That typically is only done when the customer removes this feature or if the payment was declined. If you need help, please create a new public post so we can help you better. Thanks for following our community guidelines. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

15 Messages

1 year ago

Yeah, good luck with that! I was told same thing about another issue I had and got no help at all. I don’t know what has happened to Xfinity but it’s a mess. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

I can definitely see how that would be frustrating. I am here for your support. If you'd like to look into these issues, or if you have any questions about your options, please let me know.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here