U

Saturday, June 22nd, 2024 11:14 PM

Auto bill pay

A few weeks ago I set up auto bill pay to save an additional $10 on my bill. I scheduled my payment for 7/26....in checking my bank account it was already deducted on the 7/21! In order to avoid another withdrawal from my account I have temporarily suspended the auto bill pay to avoid a possible second payment on 7/26. My understanding is I could pick the date I wanted?

<EDIT: Removed Personal Information>

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

4 months ago

Hey there, user_zenj4y, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forum regarding your billing details. I would be happy to take a look at your account details to confirm your due date and your automatic payment details. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

1 Message

Pay my comcast bill now

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_cdwss1, Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to Xfinity. I can certainly understand the importance of promptly making a payment towards a bill as a consumer myself. You've come to the right place. Our team of experts are happy to help. To help make payments easier, we offer many self-service options for making a payment. My favorite is the XFINITY app or signing in to the Xfinity account. Here is a great link here for more details. Please let me know if this helps. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here