U

Sunday, September 29th, 2024 4:13 AM

Agent quoted me a lower price at checkout

I was attempting to find a lower priced package, when I noticed that the price increased before checkout. I chatted with an agent who advised me that I should proceed and that I was seeing the non-discounted price and would actually receive a price that was $15 lower per month, to be reflected in the confirmation email. When I completed the transaction and received the email, the price was still the same higher price I saw at checkout. 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

20 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

20 days ago

Hey @user_ipayxb, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the recent service repackage. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Usually you will always see the full price of the service before any applicable promotional discounts, self-service discount, and more. When reviewing the confirmation email, so you see separate line items for the additional discounts and a final price?

4 Messages

I see the same line items I saw at checkout. I did email the transcripts from the conversation if that is helpful. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

What was the promotional pricing that was offered and what is the current price reflecting? @user_ipayxb

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

Current price is $95/month. The agent asserted that it would be discounted to $80/month. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_ipayxb Thanks for sharing this information. I would be more than happy to review your account to investigate this further. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

@XfinityRaul​ Ok, I've completed this step and I'm awaiting a response.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here