U

Thursday, August 10th, 2023 5:46 PM

Closed

Acp program

I sighed up for the apd program before I had gotten Xfinity I called so many time and told them that I was approved also gave them all the info that I am supposed to give them. They kept telling me that I have to apply through Xfinity to see if I'm approved. I was already approved. They kept arguing with me so I asked nicely if I could talk to some one that can speak English because I don't think you understand what I am talking about I said then they kept telling me that I have to apply through Xfinity. So I said ok I put all the info in even the account number from the acp program witch it asks for and I have not heard back from them since. So I called yesterday and they said that I have to apply through Xfinity. REALLY how many times do I have to go through this????? Can someone please help...

Expert

• 

106K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

6 Messages

@EG

Can you help????

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_36fdac,Thank you for reaching out with your questions about the ACP Program. Here is a link that may help answer your questions. If you still need assistance after reviewing this, let us know. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/emergency-broadband-benefit-enroll

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

This is what I am talking about Xfinity keeps telling me that I have to apply I have done that I have been approved?????????????? So how do I get it on my Account

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

If you have already been approved, I can certainly double-check if it is on there yet. Can you send us a direct message so I can? 

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

I tried??? But no one answered 

6 Messages

1 year ago

Hello I was wondering if someone could guide me in the right direction 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_36fdac​ 

Hello I was wondering if someone could guide me in the right direction 

Did you send that direct message to Xfinity Support?  If so, you need to follow up through there.

Just for general information, however, once you sign up for ACP and get your National Verifier ID, then you need to let Comcast know by following the link given above [https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/emergency-broadband-benefit-enroll] and following the steps.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here