U

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 12:03 AM

Access to old statements from a closed account

I have been trying to get access to statements from the last six months for a previous account that was closed. I have now discussed this with four different agents and visited an Xfinity office in person and am still unable to get access to these statements. I need access to these statements for my records and am unable to access the previous account as everything now ties to my new account and new address. Is there any way to request these statements be either emailed (hard copies, no links) or mailed to my new address? Please advise as I've now spent hours on this issue and I'm sure others will have this problem. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

18 days ago

Hey there, user_7l2jt0 thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your billing statements. When you went to the store did they tell you why they were unable to access the billing statements?

2 Messages

Yes, they said they could not pull up previous statements in their system before August. I need statements from the past six months and they could not give them to me and said I had to contact customer service for troubleshooting (even though customer service directed me to the store). Is this something customer service can email? It seems inefficient to have to go to a physical location to get access to these. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_7l2jt0 Got it! Thanks for clarifying and for your patience while we replied. Let's take a look here to see if we have any other option to help. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address in question? Our team can take a further look.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here