U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, June 18th, 2024 10:43 PM

2 Year Internet agreement about to end....options please?

My 2 year internet agreement is about to end.  I don't want my bill to increase.  I'm reaching out to Xfinity Christy, Xfinity Eva, or any Xfinity agent that can give me an option similar to what I am paying now (39.99) a month.  Are there any plans in this price range, or lower,  without making a 2 year commitment?  If not, low price is what I need.  I can get T-Mobile for 40 a month, but I really don't want to switch.  Please let me know what you can do for me and what differnet options I have before my agreement ends next month.  Thanks in advance.  

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

4 months ago

Hey there, user_4754f1, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your account. We definitely want to ensure you are getting the best value for your services. We definitely do not want to lose you as a customer.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

4 months ago

@user_4754f1 - Thanks again for reaching out with this post about your promotion and billing concerns. I'm so glad that we were able to repackage you to something more cost-effective today! Don't forget, you can always check our Plan Builder, Xfinity deals website, or My Account when looking to make changes in the future. Of course, our Digital Care Team remains here to answer any questions and assist you in any way we can :) Bye for now!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thank you Ruben and Sara for helping me stay with Xfinity and an affordable plan!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Happy to help, @user_4754f1! Enjoy the new plan (and pricing)!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here