U

Friday, December 8th, 2023 7:47 AM

Closed

$100 inappropriate charges for being new customer, wow!!

@Xfinity Support this is such an inappropriate charges you are making from your new customer and then you say you are better than your competitors,  can you explain in what ways?

We went to xfinity office for asking if our locality or home has a xfinity connection, on that front desk people themselves suggested that it would be better if a technician can go and check that and never mentioned that they will charge $100,  if it would have been mentioned then in no ways we would have became a new member .. this is such an inappropriate behavior of forceful payment. I need a complete refund of it or otherwise I will ask all my known to get rid of xfinity services and opt for a more good competitor.. 

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

8 months ago

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here