Xfinity Support's profile

Official Employee

• 

65 Messages

Monday, January 8th, 2024 11:20 AM

Closed

New Xfinity Mobile boards in the Xfinity Community Forum

We are excited to announce the launch of three new Xfinity Mobile boards in our Xfinity Community Forum, so you can easily find questions and comments on these topics:

• Network – The mobile network
  • Plan – Xfinity Mobile plans
  • Devices – Device compatibility with Xfinity Mobile

As always, if you have any questions or comments on Xfinity Mobile Billing or Customer Service, feel free to visit those boards in the Customer Service category.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

8 months ago

Phone calls on iphone 12 not working.  All the files are there, wifi works, apps work, camera works, etc.  But

I  can't make a phone call.  How do I fix this?

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_i6hmn7​ 

Phone calls on iphone 12 not working.  All the files are there, wifi works, apps work, camera works, etc.  But

I  can't make a phone call.  How do I fix this?

You need to post in one of the Mobile Forum boards by following the links that @XfinityJessie posted above.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here