JerryL71's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, June 16th, 2020 6:00 PM

Closed

Scrolling thru channels I didn't pay for

Xfinity, Please hide the channels that I didn't pay for so I don't have to flip thru them.  My elderly mother with dementia gets confused when flipping through the channels, especially those that show  "cancel or subscribe to this channel".  I just got the newest voice controlled remote but I haven't set that up for her because that would only confuse her more.  Occassionally she'll scroll using the up/down button and sometimes she'll try to key in a channel but occassionally types too many numbers.  Can you please simplify the remote and the scrolling function so that a "four year old" or a "76 y/o with dementia" can enjoy your service more?   

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

It may be easiest to set up a favorite list. There’s also a big button remote that’s fairly easy to use

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

adding.. for x1 equipment you can change the guide view to free to me which hides channels not in your subscription.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

How do you set it up so that we're only scrolling through our channels?  I have given up watching tv because it's too much to scroll through with so many unsubscribed channels to get past.  Thanks.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here