U

Monday, July 1st, 2024 6:12 PM

Can't Access Account or Billing

I can't access the billing nor account page on the website from Firefox, Edge, Chrome, on laptop and Firefox on phone. Also cleared cookies and reset password and attempted again with same results: billing and account pages hang, and I eventually get a "something went wrong" error page or bad redirect error page. Also, it'd be convenient if there was a category below for website or account.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 days ago

user_k2yl7t Thanks for reaching out! If you're having trouble logging in, here are a couple of things you can try:

*Make sure you're typing your Xfinity ID and password correctly.
*Remember, your Xfinity ID is the part of your email address that appears before  "@comcast.net".
*If your email address is "john.smith@comcast.net" then your Comcast ID is "john.smith."
*Passwords are case-sensitive. So, "Comcast65ABC" is different than "comcast65abc."
Also, make sure the Caps Lock key on your keyboard is not on.

You might try restarting your Xfinity Gateway, or Customer owned modem if you haven't already. 

3 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ I'm logged in and the website knows who I am. I can't get to the billing or account web pages after I'm logged in.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_k2yl7t Thanks for the additional information! You will want to ensure you are logging into the Xfinity account as the Primary user or a Manager. All other user roles do not have access to the billing, and account section. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

I'm the primary/managing user and have been able to access these pages for years.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_k2yl7t Thanks for confirming! We can take a closer look at your account, to see if there is anything blocking your access. Please send us a direct message when you have a moment. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

3 days ago

Same issue.  Too many redirects. 

Expert

• 

104.4K Messages

2 days ago

The concern is not "accessibility / disability" help related............. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 days ago

Thanks for working with is directly, user_k2yl7t. I'm glad we could fix your account access concerns by performing a simple Account Refresh on our end. Take care! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here