U

Wednesday, May 8th, 2024 5:43 AM

Internet cutting out every day between 8 to 10 PM

I'm having issues with my internet cutting out every day in the evening (usually between 8 to 10 PM).

I recently updated my modem to a new one and had an online agent help me set it up and activate it (apparently my old modem could not support the wifi speed). However, I'm still having the same issue and it's not due to any outages in my area. I'd definitely like to get this problem resolved or have a tech come and look at my cables. 

Expert

• 

103.6K Messages

12 days ago

The concern is not "E-mail" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section for assistance. ,

(edited)

Expert

• 

103.6K Messages

12 days ago

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

10 days ago

Hi there @user_nu3naj!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum to voice your service concerns.  We are so glad to hear from you and happy to help in any way that we can to ensure that you are having the best experience with your service.  No worries!  You have reached out to the best team to help get things squared away.  

Can you tell us if you have been able to reset the modem or if you are unable to view your network when you check available connections?

Expert

• 

103.6K Messages

10 days ago

@user_nu3naj 

Did you have a chance to see if any of those tips apply ?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here