I have found the new email format to be virtually unusable. Here are few of the frustrations:
1. Can't cut and paste from any email you have received or sent. You must re-type from scratch any dialog you wish to use in a new email.
2. Can't print out contact list from your main address list or from a contact group list in your address book.
3. Can't add a new contact to your address book by right-clicking on the name of the person you received an email from. Can't add a new contact in any way unless you click "add contact" and completely re-type new info from scratch.
4. Any new contact you add to address book won't show the first name in your address book list, only the last name. Can't get it to show first name in address book list in any way.
5. Folder list on left side of screen randomly dissappears for seemingly no reason. I have to sign out and restart my computer, then sign back into xfinity to get them to show up again.
I spent almost an hour on the phone with technical support and they were unable to resolve any of thess issues, as they DO NOT HAVE THE NEW WEBMAIL VERSION THEMSELVES. They have no idea what it looks like or how it works and no information on when they will get it. Unbelievably lousy and unprofessional rollout of this horrible new "look" for email.
... View more