Community Forum

why only 7 mbps upload?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

why only 7 mbps upload?

tech been to my home 2 times now and I rely on my upload to be at least 25 but No matter what the hour is I only get 7 mbps to 13 upload if I am lucky.  This is not my pc wiring or cable modem tech replaced all this. signal to my modem from main box was all green. This is not  cool. I been with xfinity since late 2007 and it's always weather is to blame . Really if  it's 21F outside no wind rain or snow it's weather? what about when it's 61F no rain or snow still the weather? YES I am frusterated because this  has prevented me from  working  at home. Please  look into NE area of albuquerque . 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: why only 7 mbps upload? NE albuquerque

I should say that It's not my network card either as I have a card that can handle 2.5 gbs download. Most might say 1 gbs download should be more than enough but if you do live broadcasting YOu need 25 to 30 upload. If they are 7 to 14 you get  a bad delay and stutters.https://www.twitch.tv/videos/807232809

there are more vods like that.

Some might say livestreaming isn't work but I do pay taxes and it's all I can do being disabled.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: why only 7 mbps upload?

dowwnload good upload  bad 

notso blazing.png
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: why only 7 mbps upload?

dang you bursted my hopes I honestly thought someone  answered why  my upload speed is so low. Yes I posted a picture of xfinity's speed test to show  proof od the low upload speed and bad latency .I honestly  feel like it will go unsolved.  I  don't feel like contacting customer service would help all they do is reboot modem or send another tech out. Idk how many times my  home needs rewiring in a week. I really need my upload speed that would be like taking the tools away from your techs and needing them to go repair lines.