Community Forum

port forwarding not working

Highlighted
New Poster

port forwarding not working

hello please help if you can! we have several ip cameras connected to a cloud with port forwarding. xfi xb6 does not allow 10.0.0.1 port forwarding. i set up port forwarding in xfi app. also dissabled advanced security - tried to restart modem- still no port forwading. the ports are open in can you see my but cameras are not uploading to cloud. this only is a problem since using xb6- when we had the older comcast modems and i always used 10.0.0.1 i never had any problems with port forwarding. cameras cloud error message says that the connection is refused. so it must be something from the comcast modem router still blocking the port forward. is ther any other setting we need to change to allow port forwading? when i use the DMZ for one camera it works and cloud connection is made- but we have more than one camera and need to use port forwarding. please help if you can - thanks 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: port forwarding not working

Same problem here trying to open ports 6000-6002. Sat on phone with customer service for half an hour trying to explain the issue she finally gave up and transferred me to next level tech support... hung up on me of course. Comcast is the worst.