Community Forum

internet keeps droping

Highlighted
New Poster

internet keeps droping

I lose my internet connection every day several times a day. On going problem for at least the past year or longer. I have made numerous calls on line chats. Get the same scripted answer. Rest check connection. Sorry due to covid we can not get tech to your home. I have replaced my modem, tested my modem connection reset more times than I can count. Tried telling Comcast this is a neighborhood problem. Everyone on my street is having the same issue. This is not an individual home issue. No help keep being told there is no outage in my area. One rep did say he sees there are several complants with the same issues in my area. They will pass it on to a rep. Over a year with this same problem with all the neighbors is unacceptable. Can not hold online meetings I keep losing internet signal. At what point does Comcast stop telling the neighborhood everthing is working fine and address the Infrastructure that is providing a flawed signal to our homes that we pay for. I guess when you are the only provider in town you don't really have to do anything. Very unhappy with my service.