Community Forum

internet dropping every 10 minutes

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

internet dropping every 10 minutes

Internet past year has been dropping multiple times a day, now its dropping every 10 minutes. I can't play any online video games, which is honestly a deal breaker for this home.  It's new coax run from the pole to my modem, 3 modems , same problem. Had a tech come out multiple times. Main boss from chicago said there is a problem in my sector or something like that, and that it was gonna be fixed. Here I am a year later, and I'm literally about to sell my house because I can't stand living with this god forsaken internet service.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: internet dropping every 10 minutes

Start here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Internet-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/3310447#M316652

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

i appreciate you're effort, but that was like day one stuff almost a year ago. this problem is way past all that

Highlighted
Expert

Call 1800comcast. Insist on a tech visit. Good luck !

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!