Community Forum

XFinitywifi Hotspot connects but says no internet in 48060

halloweve941
New Poster

XFinitywifi Hotspot connects but says no internet in 48060

I think this is in the right spot but if not, I apologize.

I've been using the month-long pass for the xfinitywifi for a few months now, renewing as needed, and there are issues sometimes but nothing that lasted this long. I run a business from home so having no wifi with speeds higher than 600kbps is taking a toll on my business. I can log into the xfinitywifi without a problem but it says no internet connection. I've read a few other posts with people having the same problem but I was unable to comment on them as they've all been locked.

If anyone from Comcast support reads this, I would appreciate some help. If I can't get this resolved I will need a refund on the pass as I'm not going to pay for something I can't use. Thank you in advance.

dnkdltn96
New Poster

Re: XFinitywifi Hotspot connects but says no internet in 48060

Hope someone responds to this soon. I'm having the very same trouble.
dorgg
New Poster

I'm also having this problem on my Iphone 8, I was having this issue before the update to ios 14 so I know it's not due to that.

I also deleted and re downloaded the hotspot app which didn't work, also resetted my network settings. 

I've seen other forums mention going to general>profile>remove xfinity profile but that 'profile' option doesn't show up on my settings, so I am also at a loss at how to fix this.

It's also an issues across two devices the iphone and hp laptop so it might just be a problem on xfinities end.

Braden5656
New Poster

I would also really like an explanation for this i have xfinity and im trying to use the hotspot and it says no internet connection its worked fine for months these past 3 days have been horrible because I can't connect to the internet for more than 5 minutes at a time
bohuang8888
New Poster

Exact same problem with me too. Please let me know if you have found solutions.