Community Forum

WiFi Drops all day for periods of time

New Poster

WiFi Drops all day for periods of time

Been experiencing a lot of disconnections of service. I have a home office and one day experiences a pretty bad disconnection. Looks like some issues need to be worked out quickly too. It’s been a year and I’m not finding reliable service at all.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: WiFi Drops all day for periods of time

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Xfinity-Internet-Connection-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

Re: WiFi Drops all day for periods of time

@Nmgoff08 wrote:
Been experiencing a lot of disconnections of service. I have a home office and one day experiences a pretty bad disconnection. Looks like some issues need to be worked out quickly too. It’s been a year and I’m not finding reliable service at all.

Is this with a WiFi connection ? If so, for a test, does a computer hardwired directly to the router / gateway device with an ethernet cable have the same problem ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!