frogman6849's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, April 2nd, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Why do my video and audio freeze often during zoom calls?

In plain language, can anytell tell me why my video and audio freeze often during zoom calls? I contacted xfinity and they rebooted my modem, but that didn't help. This problem started before this pandemic exploded the internet, but Is it a bandwidth issue? Is there anything I can to to stabilize my connection?

Thanks, 

Wayne

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I'm having the same problem. I replaced my router, modem and wireless card. Same issues. Comcast has told me numerous times that there is no issue on their side. What gives?

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

I am wondering if you got any answers?  I have been experiencing loss of sound and frozen video on Zoom, Google Hangouts, Webex, etc.  If I join audio via the phone instead of the computer the issues do not occur.  This happens on many devices with multiple plaforms.  I do believe it is a Comcast issues.  Others I know do not have this issues.  

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I think you are right.  We have been using Zoom for 3 years now and did not have issues with frozen audio or video.  We recently switched to Comcast and started having the problem.  The freezing lasts for 3 seconds.  Ethernet connection does not resolve this issue either.  I hope Comcast speaks up to our posts here.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here