Community Forum

View modems browser history

Highlighted
New Poster

View modems browser history

Hi, I just got the admin website from other Comcast employees. They knew I was trying to see my browser history but gave me no insight on how to retrieve it. I suspect my boyfriend is cheating as his safari pages are on private and are all closed.
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: View modems browser history

There’s no browsing history in the modem. You’ll have to look at the browsing history of the individual device. Comcast doesn’t keep a record of browsing history. Good luck

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Maybe be was looking at a gift for you, but if you suspect hes cheating why don't you just ask him?  His reaction to the question should give you the answer.  Some advice though if you don't trust the dude then move on.  Relationships are built around trust and communication is very important.  Why would you even go though his phone?  I've been married for 15 years and I don't go through my husbands phone, so to me that's a little strange.  Just ask him.  Good luck 🙂

Highlighted
Expert

This subject matter is inappropriate for these forums.  I am closing the thread.  Please read the forum posting guidelines found here----------------

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!