Community Forum

Upload cap?

Highlighted
New Poster

Upload cap?

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if there is an upload cap? I'm thinking of starting to stream my game play on twitch and I wasn't sure if there is an upload cap. Thanks so much 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Upload cap?

@NicoleS1987 wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if there is an upload cap? I'm thinking of starting to stream my game play on twitch and I wasn't sure if there is an upload cap. Thanks so much 

All data usage delivered over your home Xfinity Internet service, both downloaded and uploaded, is counted towards your data plan, regardless of the source.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/data-usage-what-counts-towards-my-data-plan?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Upload cap?

No. it's not particular to the upload. FWIW, all "caps" are currently suspended due to the pandemic anyway.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!