Community Forum

Uncorrectables on EVERY Channel / Slow Speed on Gig Connection

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Uncorrectables on EVERY Channel / Slow Speed on Gig Connection

Hello,

I have a Gigabit connection and a Surfboard SB8200 modem. My router is a Netgear 7000P. I cannot get speeds above 380Mbps connected directly to the incoming ethernet line and it has been that way for months. When I first got the service 800+ was nornal. Numerous calls to customer service does nothing except them wanting to constantly reset my modem. I have attached the log that shows that every channel has uncorrectables. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Steve

Modem Data.PNG
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Uncorrectables on EVERY Channel / Slow Speed on Gig Connection

Did you read this?

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Gigabit-speed-troubleshooting-video/m-p/3310454#M316...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

By the looks of that you got lots of ingress have you checked any splitters any thing and the channel at the bottom is ur gig channel theres a lot of people on your node I had this same issue if the nummber at the bottom is really high like the corrected code words meaning there’s a lot of people on that same mode your on
Highlighted
Contributor

Can you post event log and make sure you blur out MAC address
Highlighted
Expert

SNR's are fine...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

I watched the video as advised and did everything that they advised. I waited a week and a half to see what the result would be and it is the same as before. All kinds of uncoorectables...

I have included the log as requested and the latest channel info.

Thank you for all of your help!

Uncorrectables.png
Event Log.png