Community Forum

Unable to Access Online Services

Highlighted
New Poster

Unable to Access Online Services

I am trying to play Call of Duty Warzone on my PS4 and everytime I try to connect I receive the error "Unable to access online services". I have isolated the problem to being on xfinity's end as I can connect to the CoD servers just fine through my phone's hotspot. It is impossible to reach a customer service representative through the phone to resolve this issue so I am posting here in hopes that someone is able to help figure out why this problem is occurring and how to resolve it.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Unable to Access Online Services

I am having the exact same experience. I tried everything on the PlayStation side of things hoping to fix the error. Even deleted and re downloaded the 100GB game. Nothing worked. As a last ditch effort I tried my hotspot and it worked perfectly normal. It’s absolutely something on Comcast’s side of things.
New Poster

did either of you resolve this issue? I just got the same message last night and my phones Hotspot also worked.
Highlighted
New Poster

I had the same issue ....the modem was mine a tplink 3 year old...I try all I could think off...ended up canceling my service and getting a new service under my wife’s name including xfinity router and now I have no issues....
Highlighted
New Poster

I have this same issue with my PS4 & have recently changed internet providers to XFINITY from AT&T where I had no issue running the game. I dont know how to fix this problem. I have a brand new nice Motorola router. Please Help