Community Forum

T3 and T4 timeouts, and no internet

New Poster

T3 and T4 timeouts, and no internet

I had internet outage in the afternoons (1:00-5:00pm) for 2-3 days and now it is totally gone.

Modem had T3 and T4 timeouts, and upstream power level increases to (up to) 57 dBmV.

I tried to connect my modem directly to the cable from pole, with a brand new modem, reboot both them many times. Nothing changes.

Comcast website shows “problem detected”, but if I run restart modem process, it ends up with “everything seems ok”....

Anyone has other suggestions about what could I try next or how could I get data from CMTS? Or other service provider we may be able to choose other than Comcast. Smiley Sad

Thanks. Smiley Happy
Expert

Re: T3 and T4 timeouts, and no internet

Get a rech out to investigate. Bear in mind that if the premises facing techs can not find or fix a problem at your home, it is they who are responsible for escalating it to their line / network / maintenance dept. techs. The problem may lie beyond your home in the local neighborhood infrastructure somewhere but it is their S.O.P. to start at the home. Good luck !

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!