Community Forum

T3 Timeout

castanedaj2
New Poster

T3 Timeout

On January 12 I had an outage and an xfinity tech was working on the pole near my house. January 13th I started to get mulitiple T3 timeout errors on my modem. Since then I have spoken to xfinity customer service who have reset my modem various times. A technician came out saying that he saw no problems. My modem is a recommended device through xfinity and has had no issues in the past. Since January 13th i get multiple T3 timeout errors causing my modem/router to reset it self.  At this point it is frustrating paying for a serivce that it constanly being interrupted. 

2021-01-24, 20:06:27Notice (6)CM-STATUS message sent. Event Type Code: 16; Chan ID: 29; DSID: N/A; MAC Addr: N/A; OFDM/OFDMA Profile ID: 2 3.;
2021-01-24, 19:54:07Notice (6)DS profile assignment change. DS Chan ID: 32; Previous Profile: ; New Profile: 1 2 3.;
Time Not EstablishedNotice (6)Honoring MDD; IP provisioning mode = IPv6
Time Not EstablishedCritical (3)No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;
Time Not EstablishedCritical (3)SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/QPSK symbol timing;
Time Not EstablishedCritical (3)No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;
Time Not EstablishedCritical (3)SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/QPSK symbol timing;1;

ComcastRob
Official Employee

Re: T3 Timeout

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please click on my handle (ComcastRob) and send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastRob
Official Employee

Re: T3 Timeout

@castanedaj2

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please click on my handle (ComcastRob) and send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!