Community Forum

Server Unreachable pop-up message on email

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Server Unreachable pop-up message on email

At four different times today, I received an orange pop-up message at the bottom of my email screen that says "Server Unreachable." For each instance, no one in the household was able to connect to the internet via our Comcast cable connection. This happens frequently, usually once per day, and whenever I get that pop-up at the bottom of my email screen it means that  the internet is inaccessible to any device in the household that is connected to the internet via Comcast cable. I connect to my Comcast email directly through connect.xfinity.com. However it is not just an inability to connect to Comcast and my email. It is an inability to connect to anything on the internet for several minutes at a time each time it happens. Is there a way to fix our household connection to xfinity servers so that they are always reachable to us?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Server Unreachable pop-up message on email

I have the same issue.   Server Unreachable in an orange rectangle box at the bottom of the email page.  I restart the modem and the computer, the suggestions offered by Comcast tech support.   But that is clearly not the answer to this issue.   Sadly, Comcast does not care or know how to address the issue.   Looking for another internet provider.

The internet is amazingly slow for the 200 speed I am paying for.    Fortunate to get 90 at best, and many times down to 50 or below.