Bendabutcha's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, January 16th, 2021 11:00 AM

Closed

Sb8200 unable to update to "d11_m_sb8200_gigabit_c01.cm" for gigabit connection to work. Anyone???

Upgraded modem to an SB8200 and service to gigabit but the modem has been unable to download the provisioning software version "d11_m_sb8200_gigabit_c01.cm".  Just fails over and over.  I get maybe 300-400mb with my current connection which is set to gigabit.  Any ideas or workarounds to get the provisioning software installed onto it so I can get the speeds I pay for??

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

It says the software is incompatible.

"SW upgrade Failed after download - Incompatible SW file"
1-16-2021, 14:52:7 Notice(6) "SW Download INIT - Via Config file d11_m_sb8200_gigabit_c01.cm

Problem Solver

• 

788 Messages

3 years ago

@Bendabutcha, thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your software issue on your modem. I am so sorry for the delay in our response. We are working as diligently as possible to ensure that we get to everyone as quickly as possible so I truly appreciate your time and patience. I would love to get to the bottom of the update issues. Can you please reach out through private message(this link will tell you how https://comca.st/2M7TjOG) with your first and last name, name on the account if different and service address? 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I'm having the same issue. Can you help?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here