Community Forum

Re: What are all these unknown connected devices?

Topphlight21
New Poster

There are over 41 different devices attaching itself to my web page and it's just cousin have a guy that I am paying for something I cannot use cuz I keep getting kicked off from what from a weak signal I'm very frustrated I'm so sick of this please need help
Topphlight21
New Poster

Is very frustrating when you paying for something but you can't use it but everybody else can is you complain you change your password I have changed my password so many times I can't even remember it anymore I change it almost every time I get on the play my machine because so many people attaches to my site my my network and I can't use it but yet I'm still paying for it and I don't dare cut it off cuz then I might have to pay for the lump sum and I still can't use it so frustrating doesn't cover it and the only answer they have the still try to do whatever they can to help you but they're not going to give you any refunds they're not going to allow you to cut it off and don't have to pay anything since you getting such lousy service you're just stuck paying and they put you in a contract what you have to do auto pay now that is constantly getting a money off but I'm not helping you it at all and it's frustrating
Topphlight21
New Poster

They were all for you upgrade but there's no guarantee that upgrade is going to satisfy you for maybe a month but then you going to have the same problem again in the only way to fix that it's another upgrade so you end up paying way more money to you intended to pay in the first place just for a little satisfaction and Vanessa still can't help you frustrated