Community Forum

Re: Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities rece

TJCHouston
Regular Visitor

Re: Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities rece

@a-t-w Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same issue and was about to create my own post.

EG
Expert

Please start here if you wish;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Internet-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/3310447#M316652

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
TJCHouston
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the resource. I went through and have not been able to resolve my issues.

I posted at the Reddit xfinity forum. Is it OK to double post or should I wait for a response over there?

Church live stream randomly cutting out - packet loss and Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No R...

EG
Expert

It's best to keep things in one place and work with one rep.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!