Community Forum

Re: Inconsistent connectivity

Highlighted
New Poster

Having the same issues as are my neighbors, we are in Oak Park. Comcast always seems to blame the user ie, equipment proplems even though we don't all have the same equipment. Why are we never compensated for downtime? my wife has to keep using her iphone hotspot as she is working from home.

Highlighted
Expert

Start here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Internet-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/3310447#M316652

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Gobbledegook but no answer, what your saying is i and my neighbors must all have the same equipment and don't know how to use it! The problem is on comcasts end not ours. Your original post is just being re-posted to cover up the real problem.

Highlighted
Expert

Suit yourself bud....

1800comcast.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!