Community Forum

Re: De-authorize devices

New Poster

I talk to technical support last night and somebody access my modem but just walking up to it I was changing my password he told me to download XFINITY x-ray I have not been able to find that on play store is not on play store he sent me a link and somehow it got erased so if you could send me that link so I could block anybody from just walking up tonight modem and getting the password I mean I don't know how many I noticed my streaming has been a lot slower so I don't know how many people around me are using my Wi-Fi because they are hackers
Expert

@Kneeko wrote:
I talk to technical support last night and somebody access my modem but just walking up to it I was changing my password he told me to download XFINITY x-ray I have not been able to find that on play store is not on play store he sent me a link and somehow it got erased so if you could send me that link so I could block anybody from just walking up tonight modem and getting the password I mean I don't know how many I noticed my streaming has been a lot slower so I don't know how many people around me are using my Wi-Fi because they are hackers

moved your post to 'your home network' area of the forum. perhaps you have a leased Comcast modem that uses the xfinity xfi app? it sounds a bit like 'x-ray'.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Diamond Problem Solver

Try downloading Xfi app, not Xray.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!