Community Forum

Re: Consistent Internet Drops All Day Long

Highlighted
New Poster

Mine started doing the same thing ever since the stay home orders went into effect.  The weird thing is sometimes when I get the "you are not connected" message and I check the status of my connection in settings it shows that I am connected and secured.  It's maddening!   

Highlighted
Expert

Start here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Internet-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/3310447#M316652

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Messie. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with further troubleshooting your internet connectivity issues. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I am having the same issue.  Drops multiple times a day.  Sometime for 2 minutes and sometimes for 20 minutes.  Have tried 3 times to get someone, a real person, to call me so that I can get a tech out to fix the issue.  Keep getting the same response that someone will call me with 24-78 hours.  It's been 7 days now.....no call.  Tried the chat feature.  Same thing.  Call the 800 number and someone will call you back in 24-78 hours.  Tried the schedule callback under support.  No call back.  My husband I both need to work from home. Is truly affecting his job and job performance.