Community Forum

Please tell me it's possible

Highlighted
New Poster

Please tell me it's possible

Is it possible to be able to turn off the feature where people can log in to your network from xfinity.com?? My fiance gave the info to a couple of his family members and they won't stay off it. I have changed my login info already but they are still able to login with the old info. I did restart the modem after but didn't seem to work.
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Please tell me it's possible

@Cortney2020 wrote:
Is it possible to be able to turn off the feature where people can log in to your network from xfinity.com?? My fiance gave the info to a couple of his family members and they won't stay off it. I have changed my login info already but they are still able to login with the old info. I did restart the modem after but didn't seem to work.

Was there a second user login that may have been given out and is being used?  Log in to your account and check 'Users'.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Cortney2020 wrote:

Try connecting to this link: https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security/hotspot-devices

Then delete the offending devices

Highlighted
Expert

That's for accessing their public WiFi hotspots..

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!