Community Forum

Playing Final Fantasy 14, getting multiple disconnects

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Playing Final Fantasy 14, getting multiple disconnects

Hello,

I have been playing for years with few problems until very recently. I switched my internet plan to one that uses an XFinity Gateway, and since then I have been having 90001 and 90002 disconnects happening between every 5 and 20 minutes. I did some research and enabled port forwarding on the recommended ports, which seemed to help for a week or so but now I am having problems again. As a note, my PC is connected with a wired connection to the gateway. I have heard about turning on Bridge mode and reconnecting my router for WiFi, is it possible that might help even though I am using the wired connection? Has anyone had a similar problem that can help out?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Playing Final Fantasy 14, getting multiple disconnects

See of anything here applies;

https://www.google.com/search?q=90001+and+90002+disconnects&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrom...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Well, it appears others have had some luck with bridging the gateway and getting a separate router.  Anyone have any suggestions for a good router?  Any other luck?

Highlighted
Expert

Here is an excellent site for researching routers !;

https://www.smallnetbuilder.com/tools/charts/router/view

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!