Community Forum

Our internet was not installed correctly. I need a tech but cannot find a number. I

Highlighted
New Poster

Our internet was not installed correctly. I need a tech but cannot find a number. I

Our Internet has been having consistent problem since we were and installed. We are experiencing intermittent delays I reset the device. I really feel like we need to have a tech come out back. The process for getting support is way too hard.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Our internet was not installed correctly. I need a tech but cannot find a number. I

1800 Comcast but I believe the Comcast techs are only being called out for service not working at all, not partly working

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Our internet was not installed correctly. I need a tech but cannot find a number. I

Start here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Internet-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/3310447#M316652

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!