anfernava's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, March 21st, 2020 9:00 AM

Closed

Not the promise speed and I am paying for it.

How many times or who do I have to talk to , to be able to get my download internet speed that I am paying for?  (600 MB/s).

I have called 4 times they promise to send someone yesterday but before the technitian appointment someone called from india saying he was with the "Advance Tech support" for xfinity, he fixed the speed , cancelled the technitian visit.

After one hour the speed was back at 300MB/s.

Do I have to file a complaint with the better business bureau for deceptive service?

Open a facebook group for customers like me that pay for something is never delivered?

WHAT IN THE WORLD I HAVE TO DO TO GET WHAT I AM PAYING FOR.

I will go see my lawyer and get my money back if you dont fix this today!!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Xfinity tech was just here, he said in his little device he is getting the speed,  in my brand new lenovo laptop We can not pass 350, I will call and cancel my upgrade.

They can not deliver 600M/s

Thank you all.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@anfernava

You are not alone in this. Speed to my brand new iPadPro 5th Gen w/ M5 chip and my best downstream is 450 on a 600 mbps account.

Keep in mind that this is wireless. I believe the only way to achieve the 600 would be to use a direct ethernet cable and even then other devices might suck some of the bandwidth.

You reply is welcome 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Cable Modem Technicolor CGM-4140

I am getting 340 Mb/s.  paying for 600 .

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

This mainly a peer to peer forum, so it may not get fixed today. But you could start with posting your equipment models, modem’s signal levels, how your testing your speeds or any other information that may helpful to help you. If you want to go the other routes that you posted, have at it

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

How am I testing:

Wired straight to modem.

different testing sites.

xfinity speed test

fast

speak easy speed test.

And Linux command line using command:

speedtest-cli

Expert

• 

104.5K Messages

3 years ago

@steve_ma06302 

Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue (copy your post and paste it there). Thanks. Re-closing this year old dead thread that was improperly re-opened by the new forum software / platform. A known issue that is being worked on.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here