Community Forum

Not Getting Full Speed

Highlighted
New Poster

Not Getting Full Speed

I am currently paying for 600mbps downdown, but I am getting around 30. The xfinity app told me there was an outage earlier, but that does not seem to be the case anymore. I have a Arris SB8200, with three google wifi points connected. I am testing on my computer connected directly to the main wifi point which is connected to my modem. I got one test up to 195mbps, but now I am seeing consistent 30's. Is there still an outage? If so, when will it be resolved?

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Not Getting Full Speed

@js0125951 wrote:

I am currently paying for 600mbps downdown, but I am getting around 30. The xfinity app told me there was an outage earlier, but that does not seem to be the case anymore. I have a Arris SB8200, with three google wifi points connected. I am testing on my computer connected directly to the main wifi point which is connected to my modem. I got one test up to 195mbps, but now I am seeing consistent 30's. Is there still an outage? If so, when will it be resolved?

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Video-10-things-you-can-do-right-now-to-fix-your-int...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Not Getting Full Speed

@js0125951 wrote:

I have a Arris SB8200, with three google wifi points connected. I am testing on my computer connected directly to the main wifi point which is connected to my modem. 

What do you get with a computer connected directly to the SB8200 cable modem ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!