Community Forum

My corporate website is being blocked....need help to resolve

Highlighted
New Poster

My corporate website is being blocked....need help to resolve

My companies corporate website is being blocked by Comcast.  The url is HTTP://Sphera.com.

How fo I get this resolved?  The site has been blocked for a week.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: My corporate website is being blocked....need help to resolve

I can reach it fine from my end here in Northern N.J. Perhaps posting the output of a traceroute to the site may reveal a clue.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Seems it's being blocked by Advanced Security, on the page it does give the option to proceed with caution.

Since there doesn't appear to be a way of "whitelisting" sites where you think the Advanced Security may be producing false positives or is being over cautious. The only option would be to disable Advanced Security in the xFi app or web portal.

(looking at the report in Advanced Security, says the site is classified as Phishing/other).

Highlighted
Expert

If it is, a trace will show that too.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Disabling Advanced Security allows access to the site for me anyway, just tested it. Obviously some content on there it regards as suspicious.