Community Forum

MoCA

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

MoCA

I enabled MoCA in my internet settings, and I didn't mean too. Now when I try to disable it, it says "Working On The Backend" then nothing happens. I've had it say it diabled it, but then after a complete internet reset, or just a refresh of the page, it says its enabled again.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: MoCA

Call 1800comcast and ask a rep to disable it for you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I had them diable it, and within 5 minutes of hanging up, it re-enabled itself. Took over 2 and 1/2 hours on hold to talk to a rep for 7 minutes to get it off. Now its back on

Highlighted
Expert

Hmmmm... Not surprised..... The only things you can do is ask for a tier 2 rep and/or a supervisor and hope that they can do it. Or you can ditch it and purchase your own cable modem and router at retail and save the rental fee. They can't control your own router. You'll be much happier !!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!