Community Forum

LINKSYS AC1750

New Poster

LINKSYS AC1750

Hi,

I am living in Hernando (zip code 38632) , by mistake i bought new one router ( LINKSYS AC1750 ) for my connection ( not activated yet) . Can any one suggest that should i able to use this router with xfinity or not. 

Thank you.

Jignesh

Silver Problem Solver

Re: LINKSYS AC1750

@JIGNESH_PANCHAL wrote:

Hi,

I am living in Hernando (zip code 38632) , by mistake i bought new one router ( LINKSYS AC1750 ) for my connection ( not activated yet) . Can any one suggest that should i able to use this router with xfinity or not. 

Thank you.

Jignesh

Does this help you?

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Approved-Xfinity-Modems-and-Gateways/m-p/3109887#M28...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

Re: LINKSYS AC1750

@JIGNESH_PANCHAL wrote:

Hi,

Thank you.

Jignesh

You can use any separate / stand-alone router that you wish wit Comcast.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!