Community Forum

Internet

gingberb1261
New Poster

Internet

I have been having CONSTANT issues with Internet and Cable.
Numerous irritating calls to Comcast has resulted in 3 tech visits (which supposedly resolved the issue), 3 different modems which I have had to pick up at our local office.
I STILL lose my Internet several times a day. This is totally ridiculous. Any suggestions on how to handle this? I am sick of calling them, being placed om hold for 45 minutes, and speaking with cust srbc reps.
nicdoo65
New Poster

Re: Internet

I'm right there with you!  Comcast has done a great job of hiding itself behind an automated system that rarely gets you to a human, then one who can do more than the resetting of a modem.   I have nothing good to say about xfinity/comcast.

EG
Expert

Re: Internet

@gingberb1261 wrote:
I have been having CONSTANT issues with Internet and Cable.
Numerous irritating calls to Comcast has resulted in 3 tech visits (which supposedly resolved the issue), 3 different modems which I have had to pick up at our local office.
I STILL lose my Internet several times a day. This is totally ridiculous. Any suggestions on how to handle this? I am sick of calling them, being placed om hold for 45 minutes, and speaking with cust srbc reps.

Start here;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Your-Home-Network/Internet-Troubleshooting-Tips/m-p/3310447#M316652

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!