Community Forum

Internet Usage Data Logs

srmoore891
New Poster

Internet Usage Data Logs

Hi All (and hopefully a Comcast customer support associate or two...),

After having a few security alerts on xFi, I would like to request a copy of all my data usage over the last month including IP addresses/websites contacted over my network. How would I go about attaining these records?

Thanks

CCAndrew
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Internet Usage Data Logs

They are not kept

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
EG
Expert

Re: Internet Usage Data Logs

@srmoore891 wrote:

Hi All (and hopefully a Comcast customer support associate or two...),

After having a few security alerts on xFi, I would like to request a copy of all my data usage over the last month including IP addresses/websites contacted over my network. How would I go about attaining these records?

Thanks

Their Advanced Security feature has recently been pushed to their gateway devices via a firmware update whether you want it or not, hence the hypochondriac notices. It's buggy.

We've seen many many posts about this here lately ! The work-around is to disable the Advanced Security and not use it for now, it's buggy.;

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/using-xfinity-xfi-advanced-security

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!